“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Laserforce - the ultimate laser game

Laserforce - the ultimate laser game
140 Wellesley Road, Napier 4110, New Zealand
06 835 1111
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in Napier
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate laser game – live action fun and excitement for all ages in an awesome two level maze. Up to 20 players at a time can compete at laser tag, and afterwards relax with family and friends in our fully licensed cafe with hot and cold drinks and snacks. Open all year round, 7 days a week, wet or dry.
NZ
12 attraction reviews
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

What can I say, it's awesome here! The young guys that are behind the desk could do with some customer service training, but - they're just a little moody. But it's set out well and heaps of fun. I'd say kids from up should be fine playing (it's quite a large maze of walls, it could be a bit scary for younger kids with the loud music and smoke).

Visited July 2012
Paul E, Owner at Laserforce - the ultimate laser game, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Yet more apologies for my lateness in replying, but many thanks for your comments, and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed coming here so much. I sometimes think myself some of the lads believe they have the weight of the world on their shoulders, but I know they do work hard to try and make sure everyone has a great time!

Tauranga, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
“Laser force”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was probably the highlight of our stay in Napier for the 2 10 year old boys. Thet slepy until 10.30am the next day after their visit the night before! Make sure you take your wallet with you tho.

Visited April 2013
More apologies for the delay, but many thanks for your comments Theresa. We obviously managed to wow your lads! Hopefully the need for your wallet was because they kept on wanting repeat games, rather than because of our prices!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great for a rainy day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had one rainy day whilst in Napier so we took the kids to Laser force. They ahd a great time and burnt of some of their excess energy. Well worth a visit if its raining or the kids are getting under your feet

Visited January 2013
Again, my apologies for the delay in replying, but many thanks for your comments and I'm glad we could help!
5 attraction reviews
“4 hours non stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Hubby and the kids stayed here 5pm-9pm and tired themselves right out!!! lol, briliant! Hubby was asleep by 10pm. Good value for money to go when they do the long sessions like this (we went on a Wednesday)

Visited January 2013
My apologies for the terrible amount of time it's taken me to respond, but many thanks for your review, and I'm so glad your family enjoyed themselves. (The all evening sessions are every Tuesday and Wednesday).