“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Up to 30% Off
Ranked #20 of 62 hotels in Hamilton
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

I normally stay at Novotel, however when I called reservation I was told that the Ibis will suit me more, as I suffer from back problems and that the beds in Ibis are new.

This hotel services, cleanliness, beds and stuff are better than other 5 stars hotels.
Thank you for a wanderful experience.
Higly recommended.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this review, April 18, 2011
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton and for taking the tme to post your feedback. I am pleased that your stay was a positive one, and that the staff & services exceeded your expectations, I have shared your comments with team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui when you travel to Hamilton in the future.

601 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I would definitely recommend Ibis Hotel. This is our first choice hotel every time we visit Hamilton. Centrally located, friendly staff and very affordable.

One thing I noticed with our last stay, was the room we where at was smaller than before. Anyways, would still recommend them.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton, and for taking the time to post your feedback. It is great to read that you enjoy your stays with us and the team was friendly. I am not sure about your comment on the room size all our Ibis rooms are exactly the same size however we do have different bedding configurations so some may appear smaller than other with just a king bed.
Again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui.
Palmerston North
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I had to cancel my booking, but full marks to the way in which this was handled. They welcomed me back and were sorry I couldn't make it. I was reassured my free night would still be available next time I was to make a booking.

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback regarding your interaction with us. I am pleased that we were able to assist you and we look forward to welcoming you to Ibis Tainui when you are next in Hamilton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

Thank you veryy much I had a lovely stay on my recent stay in Hamilton. The room was very quite and the location is fantastic for shopping in certainly had a wonderful time in the CBD. I found all the staff had great customer service and were very friendly and welcoming. I will certainly recommend the IBIS to friends and family and will stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this review, April 7, 2011
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton, and for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that your stay was a positive one, and the team was friendly and welcoming, I have shared your comments with them.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I didn't think the room was ccleaned very well. I spilt something on the bench and it remained a smear on the bench during the entire stay of 3 nights. The floor was not vacumed during our stay or if it was it was not a very good job.
We drink hot chocolate or cocoa at night. On arrival this was available but it was not replenished again during our entire stay. otherwise I thought the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this review, April 5, 2011
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton and for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay, I apologise our housekeeping service did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with the team and will use them to ensure improvements are made in this area.
Again thank you for your feedback
Ibis Tainui Hamilton

Been to Ibis Hamilton Tainui? Share your experiences!