“SANGRIA!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“SANGRIA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Really, it was Friday afternoon and the first day of my holiday and I wanted desperately to try this restaurant as I had heard of it from a friend. The 3 of us ordered a chicken burrito, quesadillas and nachos and another meal that escapes my memory. Service was great for an early lunch in the outdoor area, in wasnt too loud either considering the proximity to the street. I ordered a pitcher of Sangria which I thought was reasonably priced and it went down a treat! Great prices, awesome food, GREAT guacamole (the best!!) and superb drinks! Great for lunch and drinks with friends on a warm summers day or like me - a catch up with my siblings over good food and great drinks! We might make it our regular seeing as we dont all live in Hamilton any more.

Visited November 2012

“Flying to Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Yesterday me and my family went for my mums birthday. The food was lovely! It took a while for me (a 13 year old) to disde. I am not keen on Spicy things but the food here is very good. I had A cheese dip, then a chicken quesadilla with no Pesto and for dessert Churros (you get 5 and 3 dipping sauces: Chocolate, Strawberry and Caramel). When you drive past and see people eating on Bryce Street you get jealous of the people eating there! Finally I was one of those people!

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Last time we went it was just me and the little one who is 3 (and a half). She loves it, I love it, definitely the best kids menu in the city.

A pretty good mexican-for-western-tastes kinda place. Feel a bit sorry for the curry place next door, its always empty as the FBB is always full.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Won me back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We went the second day the place was open and were not impressed, but came back this week and had a really great experience, must have just been teething issues. We had a really friendly and helpful waitress, great atmosphere, and everyone enjoyed their meal. Definitely recommend the Fajita's, and I kind of wish we hadnt driven so we could have tried the Margarita pitchers - the flavours sounded awesome.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, NZ
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great food, good atmosphere. Jugs of margarita are great. the menu has a great selection and the meals are huge.

Visited August 2012