My husband and I stayed here for one night during a trip around the North island in November 2013. The hotel is clean and staff are friendly, like all Novotel hotels around the world. The bed was comfy and the room was very big compared to other Novotel hotels and located close to many eateries.
The only downside of this hotel was the parking fee of $15 per night. You can park on the street for free between a certain time; as we had arrived almost to dinner time, we got lucky and managed to find a car space in front of the hotel which stated it was metered parking only to a certain time. We qualified for free parking on the street but had to put in a few dollars in the morning as we were running late and didn't want the fine to add to our already accumulating expenses.
All in all, a great one night stay.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel Hamilton
- Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel
- Novotel Hamilton
- Accor Hamilton Tainui
- Hamilton Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Tainui is in the heart of the city, on the banks of the Waikato River, adjacent to the Skycity Casino and entertainment complex. The hotel features 177 rooms, an award winning restaurant, lobby bar and a health club, with gym, sauna, spa and beauty therapies available. Conference facilities are available for up to 350 delegates. Guests have easy access to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment, or relaxing river walks that can be found close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Hamilton Tainui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.