“Great place & wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Argent Motor Lodge
4.5 of 5 Motel   |   27 Lorne Street | Melville, Hamilton 3206, New Zealand   |
Ranked #1 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great place & wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent. Top class facilities with loads of room. Great hosts who are extremely helpful. Best place to stay if you visiting hospital.Would absolutely recommend to anybody planning a stop over in Hamilton.

• Stayed May 2013
Clare G, Owner at Argent Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hello Orakeibro. Thanks so much for the great feedback - we really appreciate the time that you took to do that for us. Thank you also for choosing us. We know that there are so many options these days and we try really hard to make it nice for our guests when they do choose us. You are (our guests) the reason that we are here after all !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here with several other colleagues while attending a 3 day course at the hospital. The service from the moment of our late night arrival was exceptional and welcoming. Rooms are modern, spotless, have SkyTV and the beds are extremely comfy, especially after a long day. The location is very convenient, a 5min walk up to the hospital and less than 10min cab ride into town. Will definitely return and highly recommended this place.

Clare G, Owner at Argent Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Kim. So nice to hear from you - we are really excited to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms are put together with our guests in mind. We LOVE that we have beds that feel like you are sleeping on clouds. We are really happy that we are close to town, but not in the thick of it all. But most of all we know that its the little things that make the difference and having you arrive late was no trouble at all. We were just really pleased to have you arrive safe and sound! Thank you for staying with us - we really look forward to seeing you again sometime.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I recently stayed at the Argent Motor Lodge whilst working in Waikato Hospital. I was greeted by Clare, who was so welcoming and proud of this lovely accommodation. I can see why. The rooms are newly appointed, extremely comfortable and beautifully finished.
Whilst my stay was short, I was very happy to book my next stay with Clare and Richard. They are wonderful hosts.

Clare G, Manager at Argent Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Jacqueline - THANKS! We really enjoyed meeting you and having you stay with us. We were also really excited to have you book your next stay! You are right - we are pretty proud of Argent Motor Lodge - we love that everything was put together with the guest as the main focus, but more than that, we really just enjoy making everyone really welcome - SO THEY COME BACK! Thanks again Jacqueline. Look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place is just amazing. The hosts are delightful, helpful, and kind. The rooms are very attractive, clean, modern, and comfortable. The location is near Waikato Hospital which was great for me, but it is easy to access dining and other services in Hamilton. I would highly reco

Room Tip: I can only say great things about this property. First of all the hosts were delightful, helpful, a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Clare G, Owner at Argent Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi there Medicineman807! It is so great to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for posting your review. We, like you, think that our location is pretty great. Close enough to be able to get to all of the important parts of the city - without having to be in the middle of it all. We are really pleased to know that you found our apartments to be clean, modern and comfortable. We really do strive for this and our staff hold themselves to such high standards. Thanks again for the review. Hope to have you back with us!
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I felt incredibly welcomed and relaxed immediately I arrived at the Argent Motor Lodge.
The room was spacious, warm, quiet, and comfortable. It had the feel of a brand new house. It had all the amenities I needed; Spacious writing desk, couch, kitchenette, and the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I awoke refreshed, energized, and ready for my interview. I would highly recommend this accommodation to all.

Clare G, Owner at Argent Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Timothy. WOW - thank you! Your review of us is just wonderful and we cannot thank you enough for your kind words. It was really nice to have you stay with us. We always like to think that our rooms are set our really well - but its when we get feedback like yours that we really feel pleased with how they are. Our writing desks, coffee tables and couches were custom built just for us. Our beds were chosen after hours of research - because at the end of the day - we sell sleep! And we work really hard to keep everything as new as it can possibly be for as long as it can be. Thank you for noticing, thanks for staying ! See you again sometime.
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hands-down one of the best places I've stayed. Warm, welcoming & helpful owners who instantly made you feel like an old friend. The rooms are impeccable & clean. Possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever stayed in. This will be our preferred accommodation option when we visit Hamilton & I will happily recommend to other. Thank you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I regularly visit Hamilton on business and I'm usually disappointed in the motels I have stayed in to date. A work collegue recommended the Argent Motor Lodge and it is by far the best motel I have stayed in Hamilton. The owners couldn't be helpful enough and the rooms are beautifully presented and spotlessly clean. The windows are double glazed and this would have to be one of the quietest motels I have stayed in. I really can't find fault with the Argent and would recommend it to anyone visiting Hamilton.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Argent Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!