“So many options” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Revive Cafe

Revive Cafe
24 Wyndham St | (Previously Fort St), Auckland 1010, New Zealand (Formerly Revive Health Bar)
(09) 303 0420
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #264 of 1,295 Restaurants in Auckland
Auckland
“So many options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am a Revive regular. At least a couple of times a week I will grab lunch there and often take an extra salad home for dinner.
Having so many options including a soup, two hot pots, a frittata, a hot meal and multiple salads is fantastic, particularly as they are all vegetarian. The burritos are my favorite hot meal option though the shepherdess pie is a close second.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Delightful vegetarian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Dining with my friend, we shared some really nice vegetarian food - a tofu dish and salad. Yummy and very well priced. Definitely be eating here again

Visited January 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I'm vegan, and have been an avid Revive supporter. The last few times we've eaten at Revive, we've found the salads gluggy and tasteless.
I appreciate having a few choices that are both gluten free and vegan, but the flavour just has to be there.
They are great with the serving sizes, and vouchers, but lately it just hasn't hit the mark and we've eaten elsewhere.
Service is usually good, but I've had a staff member walk off halfway through my order and completely disappear! And some confusion when I order two meals ( one for me, one for my husband) and often when I request an extra bread roll, I have to ask two or three times.
There are not many tables, and they are crammed in, so avoid peak lunch hours.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Blackburn, Victoria, Australia
“Yummo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

For healthy food, this was great. Very tasty, quick and easy to get in a lunch break and fab smoothy to wash it down.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Christchurch, New Zealand
“perfect for Clean Eaters or Salad lovers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is one my favourite salad bars. There is just so much variety, produce very fresh and guilt free. Portions are large, staff friendly
I have purchased all 3 of their cookbooks which are are beautifully presented and simple to make recipes.
I had a large salad takeaway which included 4 salads and this cost about $10 (i had a $2 off discount) and 3x bags of frooze balls for $6

• Visited October 2013