“Terrible ” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Terrible ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Awful service for the prices. Got about half the orders wrong. Wrong eggs, museli without milk, drinks served after food, everything very slow, wrong coffee, wrong tea order, missing side orders and no apology. Definite avoid.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Food to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This Restaurant is by the Beach at Mission Bay. It has fabulous food and very friendly and attentive Waiters. We have been there several times and enjoyed it very much each time.
Full marks to a great Restaurant

• Visited January 2014
Sacramento, California
“Love the coffee, other bits good too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have been coming here from my first day in Auckland. I like to meet my friend Kate in the car park, walk and then enjoy coffee and a muffin or a couple of poached eggs on toast afterward. We always have good food, a great flat white, friendly service and a quiet warm spot for continuing our conversation.

Visited February 2014
Tauranga
“Do not miss this restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I can honestly say that I have never received such polite, humble & courteous service anywhere in the world. Really was perfection & I believe that the staff genuinely cared for our satisfaction. The food was fabulous, a menu that made it difficult to choose from, there was such a great selection. The food was reasonably priced as was the wine. The food itself was promptly served, of top quality & beautifully presented. My only regret was that we were not able to go back as our holiday had ended.

• Visited January 2014
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“A great reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The owner of the cafe is my closest friend Dr Bashir Bhai dhaka Medical college. We reached there with my family and another senior friend Dr Salmi.we first take few minutes to embrace each other.it was very sensitive moment to meet after a long gap. This cafe is at the cbeach.no other cafe or restaurant is like this so good location in Auckland.we took coffee and my children ate ice cream and other snakes .there are a play ground for kids also.My children enjoyed a time there.

• Visited December 2013