This is a very clean good place to stay, if a bit spartan. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. If you are used to hostels, it will seem like the Ritz Carlton; if you are used to Ritz Carltons, it will seem like a hostel. The location is good and within walking distance (10+ minutes) of the harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Lodge is a fresh central CBD budget accommodation, established in August 2005. Nestled in one of Auckland's unique oak tree cladding streets, City Lodge provides a clean, friendly and warm environment, offering a range of rooms all of which contain ensuite bathrooms, mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. This convenient location is close by to the main shopping facilities and restaurants, however if you wish to stay in and cook we offer a self-catering kitchen/TV lounge area and 24 hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Auckland Central
- City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand