We stayed here for two nights after just arriving in New Zealnd. It was fairly centrally located and easy to find with friendly staff. It was nice and quiet despite it's central location.The room was comfortable and clean. It was more like a hotel than a backpackers with the added bonus of a kitchen! Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Lodge is a fresh central CBD budget accommodation, established in August 2005. Nestled in one of Auckland's unique oak tree cladding streets, City Lodge provides a clean, friendly and warm environment, offering a range of rooms all of which contain ensuite bathrooms, mini fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. This convenient location is close by to the main shopping facilities and restaurants, however if you wish to stay in and cook we offer a self-catering kitchen/TV lounge area and 24 hour reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HostelBookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Auckland Central
- City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand