We stayed here for the first 4 nights of our tour round New Zealand. It was just what we needed after 24 hours flying. The setting was perfect; wonderful view from the balcony/sitting room windows over the harbor and Auckland Bridge. It felt like being on a cruise ship. The apartment was large, comfortably furnished, well equipped and quiet. it was ideal location for walking to the shops, restaurants, tourist information and transport links. Booking via the internet months before couldn't have been easier; friendly, helpful, personal emails by reply. The only problem was having to leave - we could have happily lived there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand