Location Location Location - it says it all - great views across the Harbour, with superb yachts to see. Here for a week before travelling around NZ, couldn't have a better place to stay. Everything s close by, restaurents, bars. Maritime Museum, easy to catch ferries and buses to see the sights.
The self catering accommodation has everything you need -shower (no bath) washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave and oven, internet available (pity they charge extra for it). We had a one bed apartment where the bedroom was partitioned off the open plan lounge/kitchen with sliding doors. Full width double glazed patio doors lead onto balcony with table and chairs
Lucky to have a Harbour festival weekend on arrival (live music)and Louis Voutton yachts racing as well. Excellent value when compared to the hotels, none of which have views as good (except the Hilton which is located on the same wharf jutting out into the harbour.
Can''t speak highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand