Stayed here for 4 nights over the Auckland Marathon weekend in November 2013.
The apartments are so large- high ceilings, floor to ceiling glass looking over the harbour. Tastefully decorated and very comfortable.
Because of the full and well appointed kitchen it works out better to stay here and eat in than be in a local hotel and eat out. A convenience store is within 5 minutes walk and a full super market within 10 minutes.
We arrived late at night but the hosts (Scott in our case) were so generous and informative about the locality.
We will be back next year for the marathon - but if you need a few days close to the CBD and the wonderful restaurants in the Viaduct Basin then this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartment accommodation with fabulous harbour views at Prince's Wharf, right on Auckland's waterfront - the perfect hotel alternative. Minimum 3 night stay.All apartments have fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster and tea/coffee making facilities. Also Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, television, CD player/radio, cooling fan, heater, auto washer, clothes drier, iron and balcony with outdoor furniture. Secure on site car parking available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Waterfront Serviced Apartments New Zealand