Stayed here for two nights and the best thing about it were the staff. Incredibly helpful manager who came up to the room immediately on two occasions to sort the wi-fi and the washing machine. Polite and un-posey, nothing was too much trouble. The next best thing was that the apartment was clean. Then there was the city and harbour view from the balcony. But other than that, I didn't care for the Waldorf Bankside apartments. Skinny, squished lounge with no feng shui and a really bad smell in the lifts and central stairwell. Parking in the area is difficult and expensive. I wouldn't stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Bankside are affordable serviced apartments located in central Auckland City. A short walk to High Street and Chancery shopping quarters, as well as Queen Street and recently upgraded Fort Street areas. With apartments on 18 levels, spectacular city and harbour views can be enjoyed from Deluxe rooms situated on top floors. All of Auckland CDB's main attractions are easily accessible from Waldorf Bankside's central city location. Fully self-contained, Waldorf Banksides in room kitchenettes allow residents to cook for themselves as cutlery and cooking equipment provided in room. Residents can purchase groceries from a major Supermarket 10 minutes walk away or enjoy some of the great fine or casual dining options available throughout Auckland City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Bankside Waldorf Serviced Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Bankside Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand