“Tranquility in Auckland” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland

and 1 more site!
You added Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland to your Saves list
Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   7 Parliament Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand   |
Special Offer
Free Wifi!
Ranked #6 of 59 Auckland B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles
“Tranquility in Auckland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2006

My friend and I were walking through Auckland - when we spotted this remarkable building. This wonderfully restored Edwardian home is a Bed and Breakfast. The owners, John and Susan, are warm and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Our Batten suite was divine.
The accomodation had both period touches and modern luxuries. The bed was so comfortable. There were so many nice touches - from the robes/slippers to a cd player and satellite tv. I loved the lavender bath products and the claw foot tub!

We had a sumptuous breakfast each morning. John and Susan are wonderful hosts and told us about a concert in the park - that made our last night in Auckland memorable.
I miss being escorted down Parliament street by their two poodles each day. I hope to stay there again!

• Stayed February 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2005

This is a lovely new bed and breakfast in the heart of central Auckland. The best thing about the Braemar, however, is the people who run it. Sue and her husband were so pleasant and made me feel like a guest in their home. They offered to pick me up from the airport, welcomed with me with a cup of tea, showed me some of the sights in Auckland, and offered helpful suggestions for the rest of my trip. The B&B is set in a restored Victorian home on a quiet, tree-lined street. I stayed in Norman's Room, which was quiet and comfortably furnished. No private bath, but the bathroom down the hall was luxurious and spotlessly clean. The breakfast was substantial and very good. I recommend the Braemar highly.

• Stayed November 2005

Been to Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland

Address: 7 Parliament Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Location: New Zealand > North Island > Auckland Region > Auckland
Ranked #6 of 59 B&Bs / Inns in Auckland
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland 3.5*
Braemar is unique,an elegant late Victorian home situated in the heart of Auckland city, in easy walking distance from Auckland University, Vector Arena, the Auckland SkyTower, ASB Tennis Stadium and literally dozens of wonderful restaurants. Your hosts are born and bred NZers and enjoy sharing our lovely home with people from all over the world. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Braemar On Parliament Street B&B Auckland New Zealand

If you own or manage Braemar on Parliament Street B&B Auckland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.