“Great Sunday brunch venue” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Opened December 2012
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Great Sunday brunch venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Had brunch with friends. Nice to find the water is sparkling.
Good coffees to start and then some drinks and meals. My 'healthy' option of eggs, avocado, beans and hummus was delicious, the other meals were pronounced good also.
Did not have room for dessert but that can be a next trip.
Loved the atmosphere on a sunny day with the open courtyard and open windows. Great view to the beach and ocean.
Place bustles so we were lucky to get a table as soon as we arrived.
Service attentive.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I shared a nice relaxed lunch here this week. The environment is very welcoming with well informed polite staff. I had the rib eye which was very nice, accompanied by the juice of the day which was excellent.
Not cheap, but considering the quality of the food and the view a price worth paying.

“Best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I live locally and have dined here around a dozen times, for lunch or dinner previously. Always fantastic foods and excellent service. So just last weekend we decided to give them a go for brunch.
I had the hotcakes and they were outstanding. Three lovely light and fluffy hotcake topped with a marmalade-like syrup, toasted roughly chopped almonds and a good scoop of mascopone. I hate dry pancakes and enquirer when ordering about the volume of syrup; the waitress offered to bring additional syrup on the side. The mixture of slightly tart syrup (not sickly sweet), crunch from the almond and creamy mascopone was just divine.
My husband ordered the agria hash Benedict: your choice of main ingredient (my husband chose bacon, but I think I'll try the wood mushrooms next time) and the English muffin is replaced with a grated agria potato hash cake (2 poached eggs, hollandaise and rocket). Seriously delicious, balanced and good portion size.
We drank beer (late brunch) and copious volume of their complimentary sparkling water. As always, the service was friendly, helpful and attentive. Really looking forward to returning to try sone of the other great brunch dishes... or just order the fantastic hotcakes again :)

Visited March 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Friendliest place ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Extremely friendly and pleasant staff, attentive to detail and service. Great lay out, design and architecture. Food fresh and well prepared.

Auckland
“Excellent breakfast / brunch , busy friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

After a long break from having full breakfast, we decided to go for a full breakfast / brunch at this cafe. We were not disappointed. The place was buzzing, with beautiful views of the sea, quick and friendly service.

I had The Grill ( bacon, poached eggs, etc) and my husband had the wood mushrooms with poached eggs. Both were great, perhaps a bit less grease left on the bacon would make The Grill excellent.

We have both been here previously for coffee. We like the place so we came back for breakfast. Will e back to try dinner soon!

Visited February 2014