“Indulgent and sophisticated patisserie, such a unique Parisian experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patisserie Vaniye

Patisserie Vaniye
1/7 Windsor Street | Parnell, Auckland 1052, New Zealand
+64 9-307 0839
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 73 Coffee & Tea in Auckland
Cuisines: French, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Bakeries
Dining options: Dessert, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Vaniye is a Contemporary luxury Parisian style Patisserie in Parnell. We’re passionate about the refined art of delicate desserts, bringing you a new sensory experience starting from visual presentation through to the intense aromas and flavours from our quality ingredients.Complimentary to our fine desserts, we serve organic Kokako coffee, Harney&Sons tea, and our home made Valrhona hot chocolate. We welcome you to our boutique where our hôte/hôtesse will personally guide you through our many culinary delights. Vaniye is the sweet side of fine dining.
“Indulgent and sophisticated patisserie, such a unique Parisian experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Absolutely love the Verona, can't skip a week without the Pomme, would die for a slice of Nutty Melange, and of course...would dare to try next time "la Coquine" (Valrhona Manjari chocolate mousse, raspberry coulis heart, thin hazelnut brownie mmmmm
And the best is that they keep creating new products all the time and surprised me last time with amazing baguettes

Auckland, New Zealand
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

For those of you who had to chew through dry, crunchy, neon coloured, disgraceful macarons in the hope of finding the perfect one here in Auckland: The wait is over! Vaniyé produces delightful, perfect macarons that have nothing to envy to the best French Patisseries. Chef Sonia's creations are of the highest standards. Also on offer is a selection of treats of the same caliber. Vaniyé is truly a world class patisserie, the kind that gets all your senses excited.

• Visited September 2012
Whangarei, New Zealand
“A day out !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My daughter wanted to visit 'Vaniye' after reading about it. We felt welcome and spoilt ! Sonia even came out to have a chat. Enjoyed and would go back without hesitation. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Have tasted nothing like it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Vaniye pastries are amazing. I've tried looking for macrons that have an endless melting feeling with a bang, from Kingsland and other places I couldn't find it. Till I found Vaniye I promise I won't go anywhere else. Their service is also excellent and welcoming. I know I won't be going anywhere else.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland
“Love, or should that be, "amour"?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I'm a long time fan of Vaniye, and since they have opened their beautiful little shop in Parnell it's just become even more dangerous for my waistline.

Firstly, the owners are amazing. They are kind, friendly and always ready for conversation. But more importantly, they love what they're doing and you can see it in their faces and in the end result. What you are sampling is love.

Walking into the store you are usually greeted by one of the front of house staff cheerily, but almost immediately your eyes are drawn to the amazing treats they have created. From devlishly dark chocolate tarts right through to baguettes, everything is the highest of quality and the hightest of taste.

Normally I would give my personal favourites but even I struggle to try the same one twice because there's always something else that catches my eye, (and they change with the seasons, only using fresh produce, which is a definite plus).

With the personalities of the owners and front of house staff, and the amazing desserts, tarts and everything else, there really is literally nothing else like this in Auckland, I may be so bold as to say in all of New Zealand. It's _that_ good.

I can't finish this review without mentioning the coffee. Espresso, flat white, whatever it is, I have never not had a great coffee here. There simply is nothing better than sitting down, having a dark chocolate treat from their patisserie while mulling it over with a deliciously created flat white (Marjorie, one of the front of house staff is a dab-hand at making latte art also!).

I can't speak highly enough of Vaniye (although it seems I can try!). They are just good. So good in fact that we even used them for our wedding cakes in January this year, with many, MANY remarks of how simply amazing and different they were.

• Visited August 2012