Stayed here for 2 weeks. Reception is super friendly and nice. There is also yummy snack meal every night. Location is good.
What I didn't like about the place is the paper thin walls. You can hear the music downstairs every night and especially during the weekends. You can also hear people chatting outside at the common area.
Basically you get what you paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nomads Fat Camel Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of Auckland, near to the Skytower and Viaduct Harbour. We have apartment style accommodation, with shared dorm rooms and private rooms, even a female only apartment. Security Swipe Card access 24 hours and 24 hour reception and internet access. Free Meal every night you stay, free activities in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Fat Camel Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Fat Camel Hotel Auckland Central
- Nomads Fat Camel Hostel Auckland, New Zealand