I stayed here a couple of nights with some friends.
The girl at reception was very nice and helpful and we had a free snack on the first evening of our stay.
The location is great, basically in the city center, only a few minutes away from Queen St.
The cleanliness and the general state of the apartment we stayed in was very poor, though. Our room was quite cold, the showers were messy, and the sinks didn't drain properly.
It was cheap but honestly not so great a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nomads Fat Camel Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of Auckland, near to the Skytower and Viaduct Harbour. We have apartment style accommodation, with shared dorm rooms and private rooms, even a female only apartment. Security Swipe Card access 24 hours and 24 hour reception and internet access. Free Meal every night you stay, free activities in the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Fat Camel Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Fat Camel Hotel Auckland Central
- Nomads Fat Camel Hostel Auckland, New Zealand