My husband and I have just returned back from a weekend stay at Mollies and it is definitely one of the most beautiful and charming hotels we have ever stayed at. The rooms and decor throughout the whole hotel are simply stunning. Also the attention to detail that features throughout the entire hotel makes it that much more special.The suite we stayed in was extremely spacious and tastefully decorated. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.
We were also lucky enough to be there for dinner on a Saturday evening which I had read was an experience in itself and it met all expectations. The evening included a delicious degustation with matching wines from a local winery (along with commentary from one of the owners) and a number of musical performances, The dining area was beautifully decorated with lots of flowers and candles and created a lovely ambience.
We both had the most wonderful long weekend at Mollies and wished we could have stayed longer!. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mollies luxury boutique hotel is located just moments from Auckland’s CBD in the gracious heritage suburb of St Mary’s Bay. Private, spacious and welcoming, it offers elegant accommodation in a relaxed and intimate 5-star setting.Mollies’ ten suites are spacious and beautifully appointed with bespoke furnishings, king size beds, exquisite hand-printed linens and marble ensuites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Mollies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mollies Hotel Auckland Central
- Mollies Auckland, New Zealand