We stayed at this hostel two times. The first time they ask us to pay for two nights instead of one night. The receptionnist was not very competent. The bed are okay, the showers are hot. Most of the room have very small windows so it's dark. Convenient if you have a car to park or arrive late (24hours reception). It's cheap but the YHA Auckland city is cheaper for the same services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Auckland International is 5-star Qualmark rated, staffed 24 hours and offers excellent amenities. Backpacker accommodation includes small and large multishare rooms. Twin, double and ensuite rooms are also available. There is a large fully equipped kitchen as well as a spacious and relaxing lounge area with Sky TV and a pool table. Other amenities include gear and luggage storage, video library, stereo and a great book exchange make this backpacker hostel a complete facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your YHA Auckland International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland International Hostel-Yha Hotel Auckland Central
- YHA Auckland International New Zealand