I'm not a fan of Bases in general, they're useful if your already travelling with friends or are with a tour group but flying solo it just feels cold and unfriendly. They did however take good care of me, i had an all girls dorm booked which were all taken but they gave me a double at no extra cost. They have ok facilities. the showers were pretty crummy, thankfully i'd just come from being in chch for a week without a shower so i think someone pointing a hose at me would have sufficed. Can't beat the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Base Backpacker Auckland is located in the heart of Auckland city, less than 5 minutes walk to everywhere. We have fun working here so we know you'll have fun staying in our hostel. Former ACB, Base Auckland hostel is located in the heart of the city - central to shops, cafes, museums, Sky tower and only a few minutes walk to train, bus and ferry terminals and Vector Arena. The airport bus (Airbus) stops right outside our door! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Base Auckland Central Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers New Zealand