The Langham has seen better days - it's now a little shabby around the edges. Our room was a good size with a comfortable bed, but the funishings were old and somewhat worn out, especially the curtains and the desk . Despite the 1960s exterior the interior decor is all heavy drapes, black marble and thick carpet, making the rooms feel dusty and claustrophobic. We were also a little disappointed with the overcrowded, tiny swimming pool. Not sure this hotel merits its star rating anymore. I'd opt for one of Auckland's more modern, contemporary hotels in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites including 47 Langham Club Rooms and 16 suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court * 24hr business centre* Free wifi throughout the hotel *Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa for luxury spa and beauty treatments* Chuan Healthclub & fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand