The Langham is one of my favourite hotels on Auckland. I like the location at the top of queen street but some may find it too far to walk up from eg the viaduct. Great service from the minute you arrive to when you leave. Problems (if any) are resolved quickly. Staff are friendly and polite. The standard rooms are impeccable and of a reasonable size. The beds are comfy and there are blackout curtains for a good sleep. The bathroom is spacious. The things I love best about the Langham are definitely the day spa (book a massage or other treatment) and the buffet breakfast- Chocolate fountain for breakfast!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites including 47 Langham Club Rooms and 16 suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court * 24hr business centre* Free wifi throughout the hotel *Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa for luxury spa and beauty treatments* Chuan Healthclub & fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand