We only booked a day room between getting off a cruise ship and flying back to the states, but it was a speedy check in, friendly staff and a nice room. I don't know if I would want to stay here for too many days as the hotel isn't near the water, but everything's only a walk away so it might not matter. The lunch buffet at their restaurant '8' is fantastic - NZ$50/pp but there are 8 different cuisines and all prepared really well. Great buffet, from sushi to risotto, Indian to grilled items. Lots of salads too. I only gave it four stars because of the location, but everyone from the front desk to the concierge is top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 5-star luxury Auckland hotel in Auckland's CBD offers: 409 rooms and suites including 47 Langham Club Rooms and 16 suites* Dining at Eight restaurant and Palm Court * 24hr business centre* Free wifi throughout the hotel *Spacious meeting & banqueting facilities* Central CBD location* Luxury sedans available for airport transfers & sightseeing* Complimentary inner city shuttle service to waterfront* 24hr room service* Chuan Spa for luxury spa and beauty treatments* Chuan Healthclub & fitness centre* Heated outdoor pool plus sauna and jacuzzi* Walking to distance to Auckland city attractions including museum, art gallery, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Langham, Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand