Stayed in a Superior Room which was roomy and comfortable. The king size bed was comfortable and the bathroom was a good size. The shower was seperate and was one of the best I have had in a long time. The shower heads were strong, water pressure great and temperature nice and hot. The bathroom also had a double vanity and seperate bath. Towels were also good. Our room faced the street which had some traffice noise, but not too bad. Breakfast was of a good variety to suit all tastes with eggs made to order eg: omelettes to your liking. Had drinks at the bar/lounge one night before having dinner at the Grass Hopper restaurant which was beautiful. The hotel is in a great location, approximatley a 10 minute walk to the main street of shopping & many restaurants. Check in and out was easy and fast. NOTE: upon checkin the hotel policy is they take an imprint of your credit card in case of damages, mini bar etc. This money is held, ie: it comes off the balance of your funds unitl released. Make sure upon check out, the funds are released, if not, it can take upto 5-7 business days. This happens alot in America, so be careful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class luxury in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the harbour and viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Stamford Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Stamford Plaza Hotel
- Stamford Plaza Auckland New Zealand