Hotel right in the main area, can walk to everything. Bit costly and not much food selection, Rooms need upgrading, carpets particulary, badly stained don' know what with but advise not to walk barefoot on them. No porters to help with luggage and there is a flight of steps from main street to lobby area which you struggle to carry heavy cases up. Most bedrooms look out onto walls approx 3 ft away, no light or sun.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Mercure Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Park Regis Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a historic setting in the heritage listed 'Windsor House', Park Regis Auckland is perfectly located in Auckland's CBD surrounded by shopping districts, restaurants and a short walk to Viaduct Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Park Regis Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.