This is a fairly standard three star hotel - nothing super fancy but nothing to complain about either, Its advantage is that it's on Auckland's Queen Street, and only a few minutes walk from the Viaduct and Brittomart entertainment districts.
I was on a third-floor room facing Queen Street but was not bothered by street noise - even though it was a Friday night.
My room was clean and tidy, the king-size bed comfortable, and the front office staff polite and attentive.
- Also Known As:
- Accor Hotel Windsor Auckland
- Mercure Hotel Windsor Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Hotel Windsor is located in the heart of Auckland City, close to entertainment and shopping precincts. This 1936 heritage listed building is a boutique style hotel offering 79 rooms. The hotel also features an exercise room and the Vault Bar andBreakfast Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Windsor Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.