I was put up on Level 6 with a view overlooking the city skuline and port. Great sleep quality as well but the room size is tad smaller. Good range for the breakfast but very expensive. Costs you over $100 for 3 people. The lowest point of the hotel is its Wi-Fi connectivity. It is very flaky and keeps cutting out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand