Ideally located near the Sky Tower, Queens Street and the Harbourfront, Heritage Auckland was a great place to stay. We rented their top floor 2 bedroom suite that came with a large kitchen, 2 bathrooms, a large sitting room and a balcony overlooking the harbourfront. The kitchen was well stocked with appliances and utensils as well as a large selection of teas and coffee. Both bathrooms featured a large shower with good water pressure and one of the bathrooms also had a bathtub.
As this was our first trip to Auckland, we had asked the concierge for tips on things to do for the 2 hours we had before our dinner reservation and his suggestions were spot on.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand