What a fantastic short break at The Heritage. We are a family of four. The hotel is well located within the city, very east to walk to the Viaduct, Queen Street, Sky Tower and many other attractions. Our room, a deluxe double room was perfect in style and size, clean and well equipped, comfy beds, also had a great view of the harbour bridge. The facilities were great, loved the gym, pool, spa and sauna. Breakfast was buffet style, extensive choice of options, everything was very fresh and delicious. The hotel personnel were the cherry on top, for a big and busy hotel they made the extra effort to make your stay enjoyable, everyone was very friendly and were so accommodating. Highly recommended!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand