We recently stayed for 2 days so central to all the activities we wished to see over the 2 days. Comfortable very well presented rooms, great staff. Plenty of restaurants etc around the area and just one block up from main Queen St Shopping. With such reasonable airfares from Queenstown, took the city central bus return to airport - a easy weekend in Auckland for us Southern country NZers. Took a day trip to Waiheke Island just to enjoy the quieter side of Auckland a great weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand