We stayed three nights at the CityLife Auckland, at the conclusion of a three-week journey through Australia & New Zealand. We found this hotel a wonderful place to stay! Great kitchen, and laundry within the room! Quite a bonus after a long trip.
The location couldn't be better-right on Queen Street. Unlike some of the previous reviews, we experienced very good service. The staff worked hard to get us the room as soon as we arrived (10:00 AM). I do agree with other reviewers, however, that when it comes to asking for directions, the young staff, although very courteous, are not too knowledgeable. By no means should this discourage anyone from staying at the CityLife.
We originally booked online, and the prices were great. Our one bedroom suite had a huge king size bed, plus a queen sofa bed; the bathroom was spacious and it even had heated towel racks. The entire suite was immaculate, and all appliances were in perfect working order. I would heartily recommend, and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand