This hotel offers great value and is centrally located in the Auckland CBD, close to some great bars and also only a short walk to the Wynyard Quarter - there is also a City Link bus stop right outside if you are not inclined to walk. The staff are very cheerful and helpful especially the concierge, Jacky who went out of his way to help us. The room, a one bedroom apartment, had everything needed for an extended stay and was very spacious and immacuately serviced every day. We were there over New year and had a great view of the Sky City fireworks on New years Eve. ( we were on the 22nd floor). We found the WiFi access quite reasonable but there is also free access from the lobby as well as an iMac computer. Nearby is a very good supermarket (New World) as well as a convenience store right opposite. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom well stocked with various toiletries. Washing detergent for the dishwasher and clothes washer were regularly replenished. Overall, very happy with our stay and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand