I stayed at the Rendesvouz for ten nights in mid-October. I liked the hotel very much. My booking from back in Denmark provided me with a great room for approx 100 NZD per night. In the perspective I think it is top notch value also despite the interior seems to need an upgrade etc. But again its all about money, expectations and result. I enjoyed the hotel: location is good, the room was large, good bed and big bathroom, good shower and all greatly looked after by cleaning staff on daily basis. Internet connection was included in the price. The reception staff very helpful on the few occasions I needed assistance. I never dined nor had breakfast at the Rendesvouz. However I used the good pool area with a wonderful sundeck wherefrom one can enjoy the skyline view of Auckland. The sauna is also very good. The Rendesvouz was a fantastic base for my trip to Auckland and for that its worth all the five stars. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Toga Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous Hotel Auckland New Zealand