My husband and I stayed here for four days. Check in was fast and front desk staff was all smiling and very polite. We had the buffet breakfast and while it was fairly average what was worth noting are the service we got from the wait staff. Everybody was attentive making sure we are happy with our meal and whether we wanted more coffee or tea. I can also say that all the staff of the hotel are very friendly. Housekeeping staff we meet on our way will always greet us with a smile and a greeting. On our last day, one of the front desk staff offered us newspaper while we were waiting for our ride to airport. Hotel is outdated but bed is comfortable and our room is very clean. Hotel is also near queen street which is auckland's Main shopping strip. Hotel is also a 10 to 15 minute walk to viaduct harbour and britomart train station and the sky tower. You can also see the sky tower from the balcony of the hitel's bar in the second level. We had a good view of the fireworks from the tower during the Chinese New Year. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Toga Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous Hotel Auckland New Zealand