The location of this huge steamer shape hotel right on the sea front makes this hotel a must stay during the life time. The main Queen Street - downtown of Auckland is 2 minutes walk and the Sky Tower is about 10 minutes away. The normal rooms are bigger but the surprise is the size of the bathroom. They are about 100 sq feet spacious with separate shower cabin and a bath tub. The rooms are quite well equipped and so the bathrooms providing all bathing amenities. The room opens up to the balcony from where one could have a breathtaking view of the Auckland sea side. A very romantic view and place to be! The cuisine is nothing exceptional except for the view from the restaurant and for vegetarians the items are limited. I would conclude with my opinion that one must visit for the view and breathtaking scenery then anything else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand