This has to be my favourite hotel so far in Auckland, but am staying at the Pullman, in a 1 bedroom residence for the same price as hilton guest room (water facing) so we'll see what the difference is like.
The room itself was ok, very standard to any other hotel nothing at all verily outstanding, until you step onto the private deck terrace (separated from your neighbours by a piece if frosted glass) hopefully you won't have onset neighbours like we did that kept looking into our room - no idea what was so fascinating to them??
If your a gold or platinum hilton honors members there's no honors area, instead you get 2 drinks coupons and breakfast in the restaurant.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand