I was sent here for work in September 2013. It was my first time in this hotel and selected it for it location, both central in the city and near work. I soon realised that it was also near a lot of nice restaurants both in the harbour area and near the fish markets.
The service received from the valet and bell staff was of a high standard and very friendly. We received a lot of helpful tips and suggestions for 'off-the-beaten track' spots to check out and places to eat from these guys.
Room size was normal and we managed to get moved to a bigger room as I was there for a total of 2 weeks. Parking was a bit pricy but if you are staying for a while with a car rental, make sure you pay weekly - works out cheaper :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand