We stayed here a couple of nights before our wedding the room was great deluxe king room great view and balcony a bonus. The food at fish was wonderful loved the crayfish. My husband to be was meant to arrange the second part of our honeymoon and was saved by Marcos from Concierge. Who arrange every thing for us, accommodation, ferry, Alphine train trip all with the ease and professionalism. Marcos is a credit to the hotel and would be a loss to the hilton group if he left. Having worked for the hilton group in the uk 18 years ago, he's your star. Thank you Marcos (and easy on the eyes lol) the hotel arranged our transport from the airport to the hotel with ease.
Your the best hilton we have stayed in and it's the staff that makes it.
Highly recommend and will be back again and again.
Rohan and John
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.