Only had one night in Auckland for a business meeting – and got to the Hotel rather late on a cod Monday night. Other than the bar closing at 11:30pm, we had a nice meal and a couple of drinks – very friendly bar staff. The breakfast on the balcony was the highlight of the stay – great food and great surroundings.
There are bars and restaurants within easy distance to the hotel.
As a Hilton Honours member, a room upgrade was provided – and appreciated. The room was spacious, modern with a balcony overlooking the Auckland Harbour. Check in/out was a breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand