The room was a good size, with modern and attractive decor, and a balcony. Good bathroom. Great views over the harbour. Comfortable bed, good TV, good radio, good amenities and nice little touches. Apart from a drink in the reasonably lively bar, i did not use the hotel facilities or eat there.
The hotel was good value and more than met my expectations and I had a very good night's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand