This hotel has a Scandinavian design with very minimal and contemporary design. The location right on the water makes easy access to many attractions including sailing on some of the country's former Americas Cup yachts to day trips to the smaller islands such as Waheike island (wineries). There are some great restaurants and bars right outside the front door to hotel. Make sure to make a jump from the sky tower or at least go up too view the entire city. There are more centrally located hotels downtown but I would always return to this hilton.
This hotel caters to the worldwide business travelers and the bar and restaurants are usually filled with people from around the world.
If you are looking for adventure you must travel to the South Island. Queenstown has by far the most to do. Sky diving, jet boat rides, Franz Joseph Glacier, skiing, para sailing, river rafting, bungy jumping just to name a few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand