“Perfect doughnuts” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Montreal, Canada
“Perfect doughnuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Love this place drove all the way from hamilton to have it and was awesome. Doughnuts are perfect consistency, " not too sweet, and had the banana tart which was delish! Mince and curry and mince and cheese were great and really filling. Staff are super friendly with superb service and everything on display is super fresh, the chocolate cake they recommended was perfectly rich and flavourful! I definitely recommend dropping by.. Only downside is they don't take credit cards but they do take nz eftpos

Singapore, Singapore
“Solid Baking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Very impressed by the baking. Chicken curry and Beef mince was good. like the Plum Frangipane Tart? Highly recommended. Don't try to find the place without a GPS if you are a visitor like us.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Best Pies In Auckland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I just love Eds Pies, at Eds Cakes the pies are the best in Auckland. I always get a Mince and cheese pie, itis just yummy. I get some cake for my God-Mother as she loves Eds Cakes and pasteries.

I also get a Mince and Curry pie for my Dad, as dads says it's the best Mince & Curry Pie he has ever tasted. Dad says the Mince & Curry Pie is not just the best Mince & Curry Pie in Auckland, but it is the best Mince & Curry Pie in New Zealand. He actually says it is also the best Mince & Curry Pie in Australasia & South East Asia!

The coffee is very nice at Eds Cakes as well.

Cheer!

• Visited June 2012
Auckland
“Eds Cakes & Eds Pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I think Eds pies are the best in Auckland. I had a Mince & Cheese pie that was just perfect. I love the pies at Eds. I try a different pie every time I visit. I love the pies here. The service is alwas very good. Eds brother Ray helps out at the weekends and is always very informative. The cakes are the best in Auckland. I just love the taste of the pies though.

My friend Gary loves the donuts and pasteries.

But not as much as I love Eds pies... The yummiest pies in Auckland for sure.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland, New Zealand
“Eds Cakes and Eds Pies are the best in Auckland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have a Curry Mince Pie once a week, It's just right... mild curry

He also does a hot Curry Chicken Pie. O course Ed is a top pastry chef so he know his stuff

He does the best pastries I've tasted.The pis are very tasty

• Visited February 2012