“What a good deal!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“What a good deal!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

It was a farewell dinner of my workmate and about 17 of us dined all together. 6 of us ordered the $40 banquet menu and we were very satisfied with the dishes.

For $40, we got entree, soup, mains (yup, 4 different type of mains to share between those who ordered banquet menu), dessert and tea/coffee. The service was awesome

I would love to give a big thumb up for the kitchen staff, they are very friendly.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“avarage Food, bad service and high prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Walking in at first I thought what a great place . Then we had to call the waitress to order our dinner as they never came back to our table. The food was disappointingly average although pricey. The table didn’t get cleared. It was not busy. Then I got overcharged which I am sure was a mistake but annoys me as I only discovered after I had left. All in all a disappointing evening, glad I was in good company. Never would go back or recommend. the takeaway round the corner has much tastier Thai!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide
“Food was good but service was lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I didn't like that as a solo business traveller they put me at a table right in the middle of the restaurant. I would prefer to have a small table on the side. Food came quickly which was good

Visited August 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“THE WORST DINING EXP I HAVE HAD FOR THAI!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have never written any reviews b4... But for this restaurant I felt I should. We came here 4 a friend's birthday and what a horrible experience. The atmosphere was loud, we found ourself talking over each other.. The service was soooo bad. The waitress comes around out of nowhere, a few times shouting in our ears....even though we had said give us few mins... Interupting our coversation and gave us all a fright. And what is worst is the food... We had hair in our soup and the first thing the waiter said when I had mention to her was "it was certainly not my hair, I had covered the soup before bringing it out". So is that supposed to be my hair? when my bowl of soup is clearly untouched? I have wrked in the hospitality field for yrs..and the first thing u need to do is appologise to the customer not arguing back. Ended up paying $42 still for 1 main and 1 entree. Consider that very expensive, and definately not like a 5 star hotel at all.. WILL DEFINATELY NOT REVISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN!!! MSG to everyone: Please think twice before you visit this place!!!! There are plenty of restaurant in Auckland that has much better food and service!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clyde, New Zealand
“Wonderful feast with great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We were a table of about 26 and had the feast which consisted of a couple of entrees and then dishes that were put on the table that we helped ourselves to. Certainly enough to eat! Typical Thai food, but one of the highlights of the menu for me was the fish which looked like it was only recently swimming! After dessert, I was impressed that the waitress was taking orders for espresso coffee. I was expecting filter coffee, so I thought it was a nice touch.

• Visited July 2014