“I scream !!! U scream !!! We all scream for Giapo Icecream!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Giapo Ice Cream

Giapo Ice Cream
279 Queen Street | Next to the Civic Theatre, Auckland 1010, New Zealand (Formerly Giapo Ice Cream & Research Kitchen)
+64 9-550 3677
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Ice Cream in Auckland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Ice Cream, Vegan, New Zealand, Kosher
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night
“I scream !!! U scream !!! We all scream for Giapo Icecream!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was so yummy
I m simply mesmerized by the taste.I just like d beautiful ambience of the little ice cream shop. Icecream presentation was fantastic. I have tried 3 flavours here will try rest soon.
Iwould love to be back again here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Yum for your eyes and taste buds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

What a great place to stop by for a ice cream. We were offered plenty of tasters before we decided what we wanted. Very friendly and helpful staff. A real fun experience to have your favourite flavour jazzed up with wonderful toppings right in front of your eyes. I felt like a kid again getting my special treat created just for me. Really yummy. Will definitely be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Dessert in a cone or cup.
Fabulous flavours - it was a rare quiet moment, I suspect, when we dropped in on Sunday afternoon and we got to try all the flavours to assist with choosing - not that that helped as they were all fabulous.
Knowledgable and friendly staff, happy for you to take your time in choosing and reading the menu.
An anytime place although Friday and Saturday nights we've noted have queues out the door.
Highly recommend - a dessert, not just an ice cream

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best gelato I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I went to Giapo many times. Every time Giapo surprised me a lot. They are happy to let customers trying new flavor which is really awesome! Without doubt, Giapo is the best gelato I've had! You should try!!!

Auckland, New Zealand
“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

A new way to enjoy ice cream is during a sunny winter afternoon. It was a nice place, with a friendly crew that lets you try the different flavors before letting you choose the best one for you. I got tiramisu and a threefold chocolate which was really awesome! The ice cream itself was so rich in flavor and it gave me the feeling of being a kid again after each bite. The price is a bit above the budget but who cares if you'll get the best quality of ice cream. I will definitely buy again and try the other flavors on their racks! :)