I had read some negative reviews and was a bit apprehensive about booking our party of 4 into a two bedroom apartment here but I thought the rate we offered at the time was too good to refuse for a CBD location. I contacted the hotel to ask about parking and they advised we could park for $25 per night. When I asked if there were any other options nearby they gave me the details of Tournament Parking which has a number of parking lots within very close distance. I appreciated the information and used it to book our car in for $56 for 4 nights.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a very pleasant young lady. She was a bit surprised when I asked to inspect the room before signing in but after reading some of the reviews I felt this was necessary. She rang the housekeeper who confirmed the room had been cleaned and she gave me the key. The apartment was quite modern and showed some wear and tear but nothing drastic in my opinion. The bedrooms were quite large and everything looked clean and neat. A bonus...... a balcony off the lounge/dining at the front and a large balcony at the back adjoining our bedrooms. A continental breakfast was included which consisted of a banana, cake, protein bar and yoghurt which we thought was sufficient and nutritionally balanced. We were also given complimentary wi-fi - another bonus. The wi-fi was a bit dodgy in the mornings but I guess many people were trying to access it, so I just had to wait until space became available.
We rang reception a few times about a few things (ie no dishwasher detergent, internet problems, and we needed some assistance with the operation of the washing machine) and within minutes someone was knocking on our door to assist. We were impressed with the service at this hotel.
All in all we thought we received extremely good value at this hotel and the location was great - just off Queen Street. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand