We rented a studio on the 7th floor for $141 NZ/night and it was great.
We even had fairly good views although that mostly means of streets and other tall buildings.
.We stayed two nights.
The location is very convenient to LOTS of shopping and restaurants
and stops for the free buses are just around the corner.
The excellent quality Wi-Fi was much appreciated.
It has to be one of the best values in downtown Auckland City
Our wives loved it... no doubt we would stay again.
Security is quite tight (that's a good thing).
.The apartment was spacious and squeaky clean and looked like everything was new.
Very nice washer and dryer.good size kitchen We had lots of travel clothes to wash.
Like a lot of places in NZ & Australia, you have to put your room key into a receptacle
to enable lights and HVAC while you are there.
.Even lights in the hallways used sensors to turn some lights on only when someone was present.
They have a big storage room for storing your luggage so you can check out and
store it until you need to leave with it.
The staff was always friendly and helpful. IT was very good stay
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland waterfront location; luxurious studio, 1,2 & 3 bedroom hotel apartments accommodation suitable for short & extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.