Stayed in a 1 bed appartment which was on the 7th floor facing the road. With the balcony door closed there was little/no traffic noise so a great sleep. Comfy bed and roomy living space. 2 burner electric stove, small oven, microwave, pots and pans and generally what you would need to cook simple fare. Staff with cleaning gear etc were often in the lifts which made going up and down a bit slow sometimes waiting for the next one..! Good location, plenty of eating joints nearby and Countdown supermarket literally over the road. Rooms not serviced for 2 night stay but you can get rid of your own rubbish in the rubbish room or borrow the vacuum of you feel you need other. 4 towels were provided so that was fine, and washing machine and dryer were good quality and fast. Would recommend as good value for money. You can access the Lifestyles gym in a nearby building which had whatever you need for a good workout (in house gym was not that useful!). Would suggest a little local info about recommended restaurants would be handy in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland waterfront location; luxurious studio, 1,2 & 3 bedroom hotel apartments accommodation suitable for short & extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.