We stayed here for a week during our holiday, reception staff are like statues and do not offer any help. On the seventh floor of the building was our room, equipped with a mini laundry and kitchenette however there were no simple essentials in the kitchen like a chopping board or even a bottle opener..
I was kept up every night by young teen groups hanging around the bottom floor outside screaming and drinking, I could hear it crystal clear from the seventh floor and I rang reception three times in one night when it was happening and they did nothing. I was visibly tired the next morning and mentioned why to the guy at reception, I was told this is simply something that happens all the time and they did nothing about it..great customer service!
I was also working for two days during our stay and did not get to sleep on those nights either, we actually looked into getting earlier flights to get away from this hotel and fly back home, because of this experience I do not wish to return to auckland again to re experience not sleeping for a week and paying a hotel to do so, what a waste of money and so disappointed in their service
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland waterfront location; luxurious studio, 1,2 & 3 bedroom hotel apartments accommodation suitable for short & extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.