One of the 0nly accommodationI've ever stayed at where the room was actually better than itsphotos. We had a 2BR suite with very well-equipped kitchen, and good bathroom including washer/dryer (washing powder supplied). Flatscreen TV in living room and another in the bedroom. Same with CD/clock-radio. I booked it via an online discounter for NZ$130/night (based on extended stay option ) which was incredible good value. I requested a room high in thehotel and that's what I got . I also e-mailed on the day of my arrival requesting early check-in if possible . There was NO noise from other units or the street, . nice fancy lobby but .There is a bice breakfast restaurant and there are plenty of restaurants/cafes only a few steps away; the location is right near everything in downtown Auckland water front. Housekeeping staff very friendly and efficient too. the Internet connection was very quick at very good vale for money One of the nicest places I've ever stayed at NZ
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland waterfront location; luxurious studio, 1,2 & 3 bedroom hotel apartments accommodation suitable for short & extended stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.